Chocolate Chip Cookie http://fazmyn.blogspot.com ( header cik yasmin tak ada buat sementara ): the sunny day of my life ...
BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

My Search Box :p

Tuesday 10 January 2012

the sunny day of my life ...

we alwayz meet each other with smile :) ... for then the smile is the beggining of lurve ... i can live without money but not without lurve ... lurve is all what i need right now and until my last breath , i do all things with love ... lurve is everything for all human in this world ... lurve to our god ... lurve to our parents ... lurve to our beloved friends and teachers .... and not forget ... lurve to my dearest boy :) ... lurve is a feeling not a desicion .. u are locked in my heart... where there is lurve , there is life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment